Branded Risk Classifications

I know there is an acronym in the Wiki on branded risk classifications already, but I discovered of one that is rearranged a bit and thought it was easier to remember... seeing that this is pretty low priority already it could be useful to some
Original acronym: CLL - MOP - RRS

If we re-arrange this we can make an actual statement:
MOPS CL²R²
which can sound like "Mops clear" and kind of goes together nicely

Comments

• Yes, that's easier to remember :). In mine, the letters didn't actually spell anything. :s

I have inserted it in the wiki on this page:

Thanks @aehayes47!

• Please Help - Missing link or sth in branded risk classification? That video is just a 10-sec count down and I couldn't find summer surprise...

Calculate the ∑ of the numbers in the video!

(If you don't know what the heck this is, take a look at the highlighted bullet points in the Boot Camp box for the BattleActs S-u-m-m-e-r S-u-r-p-r-i-s-e)

• Sorry, that was leftover from an Easter Egg I included last summer. The "puzzle" was to sum the numbers in the countdown (the sum was 55) then you emailed the correct answer and if correct you got a shout-out on the summer surprise page. I just forgot to remove it when we redesigned the website. It was basically a "reward" for clicking on the link to "Branded Risk Classification".

P.S. There are little Easter Egg sprinkled throughout the BA system. They are meant to break up the monotony of studying but I can't remember where they all are. You'll find them if you click on the right things!