list of acronyms

do you by any chance have a list of all the acronyms that are used throughout the wiki articles?

Comments

• oh and are all the acronyms used considered industry acceptable acronyms? basically can we use them in the exam and expect the grader to know what we mean?

I know some we definitely can use on the exam like SAO, but some of the acronyms I am seeing for the first time in your articles like TAC and COR.

• Sorry, I don't have a comprehensive list of acronyms that I used.

Some of them are commonly known but some of them I invented just to make the formulas easier to grasp and remember. I think everyone would know what COR means but I have never seen TAC used anywhere else.

If you type out a formula with acronyms on the exam to help you keep straight what you're doing in your spreadsheet and then substitute the correct values, you should be fine. I don't know how often this situation would arise however. If you are at all uncertain, just quickly type out what the acronym means in an adjacent cell.

I'm not sure if my answer is tremendously helpful. :|

• No your answer was very helpful, it was what I suspected so it's great to know I was on the right track!