Quiz Scoring System

Hi Graham,

Just wondering - I have done all but 1 of the RBC questions (there's 80!) and with nearly all a 10.0 score (Avg lapse is < 1 day), the simple average of my scores is about 8.9. However, when I look at my overall "quiz score" for RBC, it is listed as 6.8. Is there some different weighting going on when the overall "quiz score" is calculated?

Comments

• I looked at your scores and that does look a bit strange. But I think it might just be that the web-based calculation problems are weighted much more heavily, and your scores are lower on those problems. See below. The other factor might be that you carried over your stats from a previous cycle and there would have been some (minor) changes in relative weightings due to the syllabus updates. Try boosting your scores on the web-based problems and your overall BRQ for the RBC chapter should go up a lot. Let me know if that still doesn't do the trick.

• Thanks for taking a look. I will keep this in mind going forward. I don't trust myself to not cheat on the CP problems (copy/pasting into excel while re-using the formulas) after getting the answer correct, LOL, so I try to stop once I get them correct. :smile: