disclosures when using work from another actuary

For Spring 2016 - #1a. - disclosing the qualifications of work from another actuary was not given credit in the examiner's report. Why? I've found this disclosure to be inconsistent across examiner's reports and don't understand when it must be disclosed or not when using other's work.

Comments

• Did you mean to reference a different question? The question from 2016-Spring Q1 is about credit scoring. I didn't see anything about disclosures there.

• I think it might be question 20. I'm looking at this one now and I'm confused.

Examiner's report states a common error included:
    "Stating the need to disclose other actuary's credentials or qualifications"

But source text (practice note, pg 57) states:
    "According to the NAIC SAO Instructions,
    'If the Appointed Actuary has made use of the analysis of another actuary not within the
    Appointed Actuary’s control (such as for pools and associations, for a subsidiary or for
    special lines of business) for a material portion of the reserves, the other actuary must be identified by name, credential and affiliation within the OPINION paragraph'"

• That's an error in the examiner's report. See foot note in the BattleTable for 2016.Spring: