NAIC.SSAP-66

I was wondering why this section is listed where it is in the ranking table? There are no past exam questions from it and it is a very short reading. Was this reading added after the switch to CBT and you expect it to be tested somewhat frequently? Or is it listed this high for another reason? Just curious, thanks!

Comments

• It was a new reading for Spring 2021 which was after the CAS stopped publishing exams. That's the reason there weren't any old exam problems.

It was a judgment call to put it in that spot in the ranking table, apart from most of the other SSAPs. I put it relatively high because the concept of retrospectively rated policies is mentioned in several other places and since it was a new reading, it seemed like something they might pull a question from. You can type "retrospective" in the search box in the top right corner of the wiki to find all instances where it's mentioned in the wiki.

Unfortunately, I suppose now we're never really know for certain where these new readings should be ranked.

• Awesome, thanks for the insight!