Excel versions of sample problems

I appreciate you making excel versions of the prospective reinsurance and PDR problems.

Could the team upload more excel versions of the sample problems that are currently only available as PDF's, such as the "2 practice problems like 2016.Fall #18" in this section and similar ones in other sections? It looks like these problems were originally created in excel so it hopefully wouldn't be a big incremental time investment on the team's end, while it would save the studiers a lot of time from copying each them to excel.

Comments

• I think what you might be looking for is at the link below. After the conversion from paper and pencil exams to computer-based testing, I created a new wiki page that has Excel versions of the problems found in the wiki articles. There's a link on the Main Page to this and also a link in the sidebar when you are in the wiki so that you can easily navigate to it.

If this isn't what you're looking for, please let me know.

• Thank you Graham, this is what I was looking for. Are you planning to continue making excel versions of pre-2017 exams?

• There are currently 5 old exams available plus one practice exam, which is 6 full exams. (You still have access to all the pre-2017 exams, although not in Excel format.)

Actually, it was a conscious decision to stop at 2017. I honestly don't think it would help you to go back further. For the essay-style questions, there is no value in having them in Excel, and for the calculation problems, I instead made a full list of the standard problem types available in Excel further down on that same wiki page.

So long story short, I wasn't currently planning to go back further.